What player of 2009 / 2012 do you miss most?

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Although he's past it by now, it's definitely Sami Salo for me....rock solid in his own zone and that shot from the point!..wow!.....watching Hamhuis and Tanev on the point on the pp last season made it even more painful.

Jay Cee

P4G
May 8, 2007
Halifax
Meh, not any of them really. We had a couple of good seasons and there were some great moments, but I can't say I miss anyone. That group was mostly kept together and had many many chances to give us a cup and unfortunately they fell short.

I guess I miss the player Alex Burrows used to be?

JA

Christian Ehrhoff and Mason Raymond were top-notch in 2009-10. Raymond's shot was on point that season. Ehrhoff's puck-moving ability and accurate shot were a breath of fresh air.

Raffi Torres brought a lot of bite.

NYVanfan

Mar 27, 2002
Visit site
id go with Manny too

before he got hurt, that team was looking like the best team in years, could've easily become a dynasty ... top in PK and PP ... that year was so incredible the way they dominated opponents and were never out of it when they went down.

Also, not hard to see Manny a key leader in the room, providing toughness that the Sedins didnt and frankly character and maturity that Kes / Burr didnt (and certainly Lappy)

Zanon

Apr 4, 2008
Vancouver
id go with Manny too

before he got hurt, that team was looking like the best team in years, could've easily become a dynasty ... top in PK and PP ... that year was so incredible the way they dominated opponents and were never out of it when they went down.

Also, not hard to see Manny a key leader in the room, providing toughness that the Sedins didnt and frankly character and maturity that Kes / Burr didnt (and certainly Lappy)
Best third line centre in the league that year.

And God do I miss those years. Had so much fun watching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad