What Other Sub Forums of HF boards are you active on

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Miss you too :P

Probably will again after the holidays. 2016 has finally caught up with me over these last couple months, trying to scratch and crawl towards the end of it.

I'm just gonna quote you from other forums on here from time to time since you have quote notes turned on. Seriously tho ur choosing the political forum over me???? That ain't right.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
I'm just gonna quote you from other forums on here from time to time since you have quote notes turned on. Seriously tho ur choosing the political forum over me???? That ain't right.

That's the best (only?) way to get my attention :laugh:

Won't take much convincing to make me dump HF Politics for you though lol. Did take a break from there for a couple weeks hoping it'd calm down a little but it still pretty much reads like a madhouse. I can only spend a few minutes there before my head starts hurting.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
That's the best (only?) way to get my attention :laugh:

Won't take much convincing to make me dump HF Politics for you though lol. Did take a break from there for a couple weeks hoping it'd calm down a little but it still pretty much reads like a madhouse. I can only spend a few minutes there before my head starts hurting.

It has always been that way to me. :)

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
It has always been that way to me. :)

Yeah, cuz you've looked at it objectively. ;)

Too much of a echo chamber (which I've gotten caught up in) with opposing viewpoints getting shot down immediately or a jumbled mess of outlandish and extremist nonsense. No political talk should probably be one of my New Years resolutions

Hey... McDavid's made me somewhat of an Oiler fan again. The team around him though, ugh!

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Yeah, cuz you've looked at it objectively. ;)

Too much of a echo chamber (which I've gotten caught up in) with opposing viewpoints getting shot down immediately or a jumbled mess of outlandish and extremist nonsense. No political talk should probably be one of my New Years resolutions

Hey... McDavid's made me somewhat of an Oiler fan again. The team around him though, ugh!

It is an echo chamber. The pre-election assessment of Hillary by the most frequent posters there seems more hilarious and tragically out of touch every time I think about it.

McDavid is making me pay attention to the Oil too lol I watch most of their games.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
It is an echo chamber. The pre-election assessment of Hillary by the most frequent posters there seems more hilarious and tragically out of touch every time I think about it.

McDavid is making me pay attention to the Oil too lol I watch most of their games.

She was never someone I felt very comfortable with. Way too much baggage attached. Still can't fathom how her and the other one were the best both parties could manage...

Insane how easy McDavid makes it look, his speed and vision is something else. I get excited every time he touches the puck lol. Draisaitl's pretty damn good too. Rest of the team could use some work tho and Puljujarvi needs to stop getting the Yakupov treatment. :rant:

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I've been advocating HF get an 18+ section show I can post pics of my hot bod, but I guess I will have to save those for reddit.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Hope you don't mind webbed feet and long toenails. ;)

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad