What Other Sub Forums of HF boards are you active on

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
Just a nice little ice breaker I think.

I usually am on the Nation Hockey League Talk, Flyers, Entertainment, and now the Lounge sub forums. I enjoy all four so far and may branch out but right now I am comfortable with these 4 sub forums.

How about you?

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
I enjoy posting on the political board. Such a great, kind and welcoming group of people.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Besides lounge

NHL
geek
Trade

Honestly I've been on every sub forum. Usually just lurking though.

Use to post a bit on the leafs.

A lot of lurking. If I posted every time I looked into one I'd have at least double my posts

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
Besides lounge

NHL
geek
Trade

Honestly I've been on every sub forum. Usually just lurking though.

Use to post a bit on the leafs.

A lot of lurking. If I posted every time I looked into one I'd have at least double my posts

By my count that would make your post count to a whopping 24,476. Don't ever accuse me of not being able to use a calculator.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
used to be a big entertainment goer, i'll usually go once a week after SHameless now :yo: football board too, sometimes baseball, Jets forum, NHL talk once every couple days, fantasy forum for EHM 07 thread, sponsor board :yo:

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
used to be a big entertainment goer, i'll usually go once a week after SHameless now :yo: football board too, sometimes baseball, Jets forum, NHL talk once every couple days, fantasy forum for EHM 07 thread, sponsor board :yo:

Which game in the sponsors arcade is your favorite

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I generally try to peek around every board on the site.

Aside from my main ventures (Rangers, Lounge), I also frequent the Football and Baseball boards with some regularity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad