GDT: What, Me Worry? Edm v Ott - 8 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
This one has me worried that the long break and recent success will result in a complacent game by our Oilers.

IMG_7238.gif

They’ve demonstrated in the past that games like this often result in an embarrassing loss usually against a 4th string goalie nobody has ever heard of before.

19705CC7-CA2B-49A9-9E9C-8A8C1289B599.gif

However this version of the Oilers under the guidance and steady hand of KK and Coffey seem to have found a repetitive steadiness about them. They just go out there and play their game. Even when Pickard is playing he’s been steady.

FC787C82-726E-4D21-96CF-29076549C48C.gif

McDavid starts his quest for 1,000 points and if he could pull that off this season it would be mind blowing.

FD550668-D379-48B3-98FB-03DE04089B8D.gif

Connor Brown might score his long awaited first goal of the season against his old team tonight. I’m betting that it happens. If not @Drivesaitl will buy everyone a round of drinks.

66AF6A22-38AA-40EC-BDB9-EBECEF3A7029.gif

Either way we seem to have Korpisalo’s number so if he’s in net I like our chances and odds say we should win.

6E3D0338-0FBA-4294-8C47-EB3202C45CA6.gif

Plus the GDT don't lose.

——————————————————

:edmonton Confirmed Lines

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
Kane-Ryan-Janmark
Erne-Hamblin-Brown

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

Gagner healthy scratch

——————————————————

:sens Projected Lines

Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson
Tarasenko-Stützle-Giroux
Kubalik-Grieg-Kelly
Smejkal-Kastelic-Crookshank

Chycrun-Sanderson
Chabot-Zub
Brannstrom-Hamonic

Forsberg
Korpisalo

——————————————————

GD Music - Týr - Far From The Worries Of The World

——————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Oilers 5 Sens 4

——————————————————

Note - if we win someone has to take the GDT winning streak over as I fly outta here for a 5 week vacation with Mrs5 on Monday!

Got to keep up the winning mojo!

Lets go Oilers!

——————————————————

Note Note - Its Ukrainian Heritage Night at Rogers tonight! Slava Ukraini!!!

0674652F-A73D-43F6-98F6-B050310036E6.gif

——————————————————

Last edited:

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
View attachment 797294

This one has me worried that the long break and recent success will result in a complacent game by our Oilers.

They’ve demonstrated in the past that games like this often result in an embarrassing loss usually against a 4th string goalie nobody has ever heard of before.

View attachment 797296

However this version of the Oilers under the guidance and steady hand of KK and Coffey seem to have found a repetitive steadiness about them. They just go out there and play their game. Even when Pickard is playing he’s been steady.

View attachment 797298

McDavid starts his quest for 1,000 points and if he could pull that off this season it would be mind blowing.

View attachment 797306

Connor Brown might score his long awaited first goal of the season against his old team tonight. I’m betting that it happens. If not @Drivesaitl will buy everyone a round of drinks.

View attachment 797313

Either way we seem to have Korpisalo’s number so if he’s in net I like our chances and odds say we should win.

View attachment 797316

Plus the GDT don't lose.

——————————————————

:edmonton Projected Lines

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
Kane-Ryan-Janmark
Erne-Hamblin-Brown

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

Gagner healthy scratch

——————————————————

:sens Projected Lines

Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson
Tarasenko-Stützle-Giroux
Kubalik-Grieg-Kelly
Smejkal-Kastelic-Crookshank

Chycrun-Sanderson
Chabot-Zub
Brannstrom-Hamonic

Korpisalo
Forsberg

——————————————————

GD Music - Týr - Far From The Worries Of The World

——————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Oilers 5 Sens 4

——————————————————

Note - if we win someone has to take the GDT winning streak over as I fly outta here for a 5 week vacation with Mrs5 on Monday!

Got to keep up the winning mojo!

Lets go Oilers!

5 week vacation?!? You'll have lots of time to do GTD's. Think of the creative energy you would have while on vacation. 😉

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Enjoy your vacation @5 Mins 4 Ftg and thanks for helping this team continue to win with your GDTs.

Complacency isn't a thing with this team right now unless they are up by 4 or 5 goals after the first period. Expecting a big Oiler win tonight resulting in a tie for WC2, with games in hand.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
This team has been showing they're different the way they've come out after the 2 breaks and squashed the opposing teams. Also the old first game back after a road game lull didn't happen last game either.

I believe they will come out hard and play well because they simply need the wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad