What Leafs related merchandise did you get during the holiday season?

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
With Christmas being 2 days ago and Boxing Day sales starting yesterday what if any Leafs related items did you get this year?

Yesterday I went to Frozen Pond's Boxing Day sale which is happening until December 29th and for 35% off I added a John Tavares, Zach Hyman and 2nd Doug Gilmour framed autographed pictures to my collection. I also purchased myself an Auston Matthews Funko Pop Hockey Figure.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
Bought this limited edition blue camo cap. Love it. Never seen it before.

IMG_20181226_165721_041.jpg

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Got a big Leafs throw/blanket for the cold winter nights as I watch the boys tear up the league; and Leafs socks... can never have enough of those. Also got some Leafs leisure pants. Gonna break them all in this weekend :) Like to show my allegiance whenever I can!

Go Leafs Go

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
My boys got Leafs toques, pyjamas, Matthews jerseys-like sweaters, and long sleeve shirts.

Wifey bought me a Leafs hoodie, a grey Leafs sweater and a blue Leafs sweater.

It was a very Leafy Christmas indeed.....

Reactions: 93LEAFS

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
With Christmas being 2 days ago and Boxing Day sales starting yesterday what if any Leafs related items did you get this year?

Yesterday I went to Frozen Pond's Boxing Day sale which is happening until December 29th and for 35% off I added a John Tavares, Zach Hyman and 2nd Doug Gilmour framed autographed pictures to my collection. I also purchased myself an Auston Matthews Funko Pop Hockey Figure.
I bet MSLE topped 50 million in sales
Bryce Harper money for Roger's lol

CarterD

Dec 20, 2018
Didn't get much aside from one of those heavy glass decorations that have a "phantom" picture etched inside. Terrible explanation but whatever.

Did get a team plaque from the 1993 Blue Jays signed by Joe Carter though which was sick. Born approx. 9 months after Carter hit the Homerun and my name is Carter so you can guess the connection lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad