What is your pet peeve going to a Lightning (or other NHL team) game

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
there's a feeling among some fans, generally first timers, that they are the man with one eye among the blind. It's probably worse because we're in 'non-traditional' hockey markets, and therefore, NO ONE could have known these things that they their big, powerful brains read 2 hours before online, and to a smaller subset, they're going to blow our god damn minds with a big hat or a spandex suit.

LGB 26

Feb 14, 2012
Tampa
Last time I went to a game the guy in front of us was narrating and commenting the whole game - non stop, every shift, every pass, every shot. It was so annoying.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Last time I went to a game the guy in front of us was narrating and commenting the whole game - non stop, every shift, every pass, every shot. It was so annoying.

It's sad how common this is.

It's a bit similar to going to a rock concert and the fat women between the age of 30 and 50 trying to dance in the stands and sings so much it cracks her voice and if you are close, it is the loudest thing you hear in the building.

It's fine, they can do that, but they don't have to step on my feet like 5 times during every hit song and almost fall over to the lower rows because they are so fat.

And when there is no hit song coming up, they sit down and talk through the next 5 songs at 120db and chats on facebook. :help:

Aspie with attitude

May 9, 2013

Had a guy sitting behind me doing that at a Blue Jackets game one time. Wanted to dump my bucket of popcorn on him.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
This isn't just when I go to games, but I hate when people bang on the glass when the players (opposition or otherwise) are nearby. It is disrespectful. You don't bang on animal's cages at the zoo, don't treat hockey players worse than caged animals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad