OT: What is the strangest Flyers gear you've seen.

backburner

May 6, 2011
NJ, USA
I just saw this and could not imagine someone buying this, who approved this!

thumb.aspx

Last edited:

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
At a game a couple years ago vs the Pens I saw one of our fans wearing a custom Flyers jersey with Crosby 87 on the back.

Evergreen

Apparently they cut up game used jersey's to line your wallet with it.

p11335178dt.jpg

My brother has one of those. I think it's actually pretty cool.

I think the stupidest Flyers stuff is all of the green St. Patrick's day hats and jerseys that people buy in March. Do they not realize how dumb those things will look during every single other day of the year?

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

Cyborg LeClair

Thank You Mr. Snider
Nov 18, 2011
Jurassic Park
1382979_10201938779133639_685925759_n.jpg

Excuse the selfie and Clint Eastwood face.

My gf got me this awesome Flyers poncho when she vacationed in Mexico. Even haggled the vendor from $80 to $40 for it.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
I am sure Mike Richards wore one of those things, or an equally garish Flyers cap, in a locker room interview once... I could be imagining it though!

If a chick wore it with matching thong and stilettos and nothing else I would have no complaints...

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I loved a girl with a Flyers tattoo once.

funghoul

Pejorative Sluro montalbon
Jul 14, 2010
upper drugs
almost every jersey at games now are those crappy fake ass 30 dollar chinese things. have some self respect. your there to represent you cheap ass bast ids. one time tho i saw a dude with a lindbergh jersey spelled LINDBERG. maybe he's a jewish accountant tho and it was his name. idk.

cheesesteak

Jul 3, 2011
My brother has one of those. I think it's actually pretty cool.

I think the stupidest Flyers stuff is all of the green St. Patrick's day hats and jerseys that people buy in March. Do they not realize how dumb those things will look during every single other day of the year?

thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

If you're Irish and a Flyers fan that hat and the hoodies/shirts are cool any day IMO. The jerseys another story I'm Irish and wouldn't wear that.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
not gear but I went to a Flyers@ Boston game ar ound Easter a dozen years ago or so and there must of been about 30 Flyer fans who took one section. they all had orange and black bunny ear hats on.
it was quite funny. No I wasnt part of it haha

kicksave27

Nov 29, 2007
I just saw this and could not imagine someone buying this, who approved this!

thumb.aspx

I'd actually buy that, good childhood memories. I still have an Eagles hat like that. I think those and satin starter jackets are apparently coming back around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad