What is the focus of your life at the moment?

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Making dark templars on Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void and writing posts on the internet that contain thinly veiled vegan propaganda.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I also have a focus in life which involves Deficient Mode.

You're not allowed to eat me, vegan boy.
erm.gif

Beating DM in the soccer fantasy draft

Looks like someone's life is even more pathetic than mine

Hippasus

Feb 17, 2008
Bridgeview
what do you hope to do one day? become a prof or teacher?
Yeah, that's what I'm going for, high school or university. I actually would ideally end up back in a philosophy program, but I think I have to learn the mathematics first and probably get a B.S. in that.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Yeah, that's what I'm going for, high school or university. I actually would ideally end up back in a philosophy program, but I think I have to learn the mathematics first and probably get a B.S. in that.

Cool man. I hope it's cause you want to teach and help. I hate how many people go into teaching cause they're unsure of what else to major in. In the long term it's hurting us with people not passionate about students becoming teachers.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
That's what I want to do. I might need to get advice for the next step though. 'Is a B.S. needed since I already have a B.A.?' is one of the questions I will put to someone if I manage to get a face-to-face meeting.

Grad school is a great way to waste the best years of your life imo.

Hippasus

Feb 17, 2008
Bridgeview
Cool man. I hope it's cause you want to teach and help. I hate how many people go into teaching cause they're unsure of what else to major in. In the long term it's hurting us with people not passionate about students becoming teachers.
I definitely want to teach and be a good teacher someday, but to be honest I especially want to research and write. I wouldn't be able to do that for a living unless I ended up getting a doctorate and teaching at a university, or possibly a community college.

Ogopogo*

Taking care of my wheelchair-bound, elderly mother. She is so ungrateful and demanding it is painful. Grrrrrr.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad