Speculation: What is the best asset you part with to trade Bickell?

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
I'm not quite sure why he has been looked over as much as he has, but I think McNeill still has potential. IMO, he's our second best 'B' prospect, after Hartman.

Which teams want 4.5 million in salary, 4 million against the cap, and a depth wing "with upside" and only another year before he loses waiver exemption?

I like McNeill, but I'm going to be surprised if he's a reason they would be able to move Bickell.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
3.05 in capspace is worth more than it used to be.

Considering most of the 2nd round selection never even make 3 million dollars, let alone are worth that much in cap effectiveness over time, I think ridding a contract like Bickell's is worth alot more than a mid to late 2nd in 2017 for Chicago.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
Really depends what comes back. But as stated, having his cap hit completely gone is worth a bit to this team

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
Really depends what comes back. But as stated, having his cap hit completely gone is worth a bit to this team

If I'm moving Bickell with actual assets, absolutely nothing comes back $ wise. Otherwise keep the assets and deal with 1 more year of Bickell's cap hit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad