What is Laine's OFFICIAL height?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurilla

former goal scorer
Jan 28, 2015
Winnipeg
Myers is 6'8 for reference. He's a pretty big mf.

lainetu2010vp_nh.jpg

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Jets fans brought it on themselves
I wouldn't classify many of the people who were insanely ranting about the time of day measurements being biased and such. They were Laine fans specifically, and tended to be Finnish.

I know the science behind it, but that's assuming someone who got measured at 8 am went straight from Bed to being measured, while the 2pm people were standing or sitting upright all day, and not killing time in their hotel rooms.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
Are we going to pretend Jets fans didn't exaggerate his height more and more as the weeks went by? The rest of us are just having a little fun about that.
Well okay then, I must have remember it wrong about there actually being more than one Jets fan actually arguing over that.

I thought this was a similar case where one single Laine fan claimed him to score 80+ and that gave some people the right to use that in arguments against other people.

I'm still quite surprised the amount of Leafs fans finding this funny to be brought up continuously compared to rest of the fanbases. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad