Speculation: What is in store for us 2017-2018 season

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Hedman wasn't regarded that high... Tavares was the clear #1 from day 1, the Hedman/Duchene pushing for 1 was the media trying to hype up the draft. Hedman was just freakishly big, Larsson came along 2 years later and was supposed to be a better prospect than Hedman.

Tavares was rightfully the top prospect. But it had been said that Hedman was 1st overall worthy in his own way. He was freakishly big but his Modo Hockey tape showed game breaking talent and pure instinct. At least that was how I felt at the time. It is rare that I have A+ confidence in a prospect's success and I had that in Hedman from day one.

I remember the Larsson is supposed to be better than Hedman talk to which I could only respond with a maybe. He looked good but I didn't see "unstoppable" -which is the only word I can use to describe Hedman. I saw a #1 D but not a 60 point player. Then Seth Jones was the next big thing. While a great player I don't think he'll reach Hedman's level either. I see a 60 point player but not a #1 D. Not yet anyway. You gotta do both.

Ekblad sure could but Panthers gonna Panther.

BTW Dom... Svechnikov is no more realistic than Dahlin. You better pray we trade for another team's 2018 1st rounder and then win the lottery with said pick.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Tavares at the time was "generational" and Hedman still challenged for the #1. A bit like McDavid and Eichel, except Tavares wasn't quite a McDavid.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Tavares at the time was "generational" and Hedman still challenged for the #1. A bit like McDavid and Eichel, except Tavares wasn't quite a McDavid.

p.s. I hate montreal toronto then pittsburgh fans dom:) So if I go to main I let them know it.

Wilson plus a second for vladdy I was offended so I offended back:) Like hose but mine is personal I just dont like their fans

then comes boston philly chicago etc.. is a list of them haha

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
p.s. I hate montreal toronto then pittsburgh fans dom:) So if I go to main I let them know it.

Wilson plus a second for vladdy I was offended so I offended back:) Like hose but mine is personal I just dont like their fans

then comes boston philly chicago etc.. is a list of them haha

Both of those are hilariously bad.

Pens fans on HF aren't that bad actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad