What is Causing Edmonton's Success Right Now?

mactforcoach

Nov 18, 2008
Drayton Valley Ab
I really think this might be another must win game. Gutting out a loss against LA or Anaheim would be acceptable but a game against Vancouver (after whats happened so far)...I think it will be a fail for them to not get 2 points.

So many questions around this team and I am not suggesting the season be judged on 1 game but if they lose this game it will (rightfully so) hang over them for weeks because they dont get another opportunity against a weaker Western team until they play Vancouver again November 19th.

Edit: I see that they play Arizona on Nov 16th but my point still stands. :nod:

As you point out a loss will hang over them for weeks. That's been the sign of the teams fragile character in the past. They get charged up for a game against Canucks, Flames or whoever then loose. It seemed to always put them into a tailspin. We'll be at the game tonight and praying for a win so we don't have to put up with the Canuck fans. Without question those are the fans I dislike the most in our building. Montreal fans took the recent lose with grace and dignity, even Flames fans are ok, but Van fans? Terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad