What happens first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
What if we beat the Blue Jackets to end both streaks?

But seriously, C-Bus has to play Edmonton, Washington, and NYR in their next 3. No way they win all 3.

We get Vancouver, Anaheim, and NYI. We could take Vancouver or NYI. So this is a toss up. But I'm going Jackets lose.

Last edited:

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Before I clicked I thought it was going to be:

What happens first?
1) Tippett gets fired
2) Coyotes trade away prospects for "Tippett players"

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Three games left before the big break in the 2nd week of January where I felt they might make a change if DT does bad enough. That'd be ten losses in a row. 3 more rotations.

We will also have the arena proposal before the state legislature soon. How that goes will help determine DT's fate as well. If it doesn't gain any traction, we know that the team is gone.

Closure is coming soon.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Three games left before the big break in the 2nd week of January where I felt they might make a change if DT does bad enough. That'd be ten losses in a row. 3 more rotations.

We will also have the arena proposal before the state legislature soon. How that goes will help determine DT's fate as well. If it doesn't gain any traction, we know that the team is gone.

Closure is coming soon.

I love how your Tippett avatar shifts 90 degrees every few days.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
New York, New York

CBJ by a couple hours, as they'll lose to NYR Sat early evening, AZ beats NYI later than night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad