What happened with Brian Elliott?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Hope the original tweet is bs. It doesn't seem like Ells at all, but it fits with the narrative Panger gave on air.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
dont know. either way i hope they figure whatever the issue is out because allen has looked lost during his past 2 starts

Captain America*

This is why it was a good idea to keep Broduer around.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
I, too, will wait for someone to find this information instead of looking myself.

9pLztqQ.gif

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
JR reporting that Ells was mad he was forced out of the game. My love for Ells is restored. The hell with that other guy who reported the opposite.

Last edited:

Captain America*

I heard Elliott had to go poop, it was an emergency and he hurried off. Hitch grabbed him and said "Ells, where you goin?" Elliott said "I got to take a dump coach". It looked like he was yellin, because he was in a hurry and brushed Hitchcock's arm off him. So Allen went in and Elliott came back and asked if he should go back in and Hitch said "no, go wipe your butt, Jake's got it under control."

Now everybody wants to start rumors.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
JR reporting that Ells was mad he was forced out of the game. My love for Ells is restored. The hell with that other guy who reported the opposite.

that's a big relief. this season almost went right off the rails

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Can anyone see the tweet I tried to embed in the previous post? I can't see it, but that happens to me on occasion with the tweets.

EDIT: Nevermind, I screwed it up. Freyj took care of it.

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
Sounds like a poor decision on Hitch's part.

Rattle an already rattled Allen and confuse Ells.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Yeah sounds like Hitch just really bungled the whole situation. I'm sure everyone will be able to get over it and move on(I hope.)

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I heard Elliott had to go poop, it was an emergency and he hurried off. Hitch grabbed him and said "Ells, where you goin?" Elliott said "I got to take a dump coach". It looked like he was yellin, because he was in a hurry and brushed Hitchcock's arm off him. So Allen went in and Elliott came back and asked if he should go back in and Hitch said "no, go wipe your butt, Jake's got it under control."

Now everybody wants to start rumors.

I still think Elliott made mistake, he need to ask first coach if he goes for poop. Next time poop bucket in the game.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Sounds like a poor decision on Hitch's part.

Rattle an already rattled Allen and confuse Ells.

Agreed, but I think he figured the game was over. Allen getting rattled is not nearly as serious as Ells getting seriously injured in a "lost cause" of a game. I see where Hitch is coming from, but it really didn't do either guy any favors.

Captain America*

Yeah sounds like Hitch just really bungled the whole situation. I'm sure everyone will be able to get over it and move on(I hope.)

It's alright, everybody goes poop.

They'll move on.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I still think Elliott made mistake, he need to ask first coach if he goes for poop. Next time poop bucket in the game.
Agreed. NHL goalies need to keep buckets on top of their net like they do with water bottles, and just get rid of waste during stoppages.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad