What happened to Taylor Hall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
29 P in 41 GP. This type of production is expected from an overrated center like Duchene, but Hall?

What happened to him? Genuine question to Oilers fans, how is he playing right now?

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
why would he bother to play injured for the Edmonton Oilers? theres nothing to gain from that.. doesnt make any sense.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Hard to play your best when the only player on the team that cares about winning is the goalie.

Getslaf runs the goalie
Ref calls a penality
Getslaf looks around expecting a fight
Both Oiler defensemen pretending they didn't see anything
Getslaf laughs all the way to the penalty box

The team won't even stick up for him

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Seeing as how you're an Avs fan making a sarcastic comment about how Oilers fans have called Duchene an overrated center then questioning Hall tells me that you don't really care and that this is a boast thread.

But to answer your question, he plays on the Oilers. Although a lot better under Nelson, they're still no where near a good team.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Had 10 points in 11 games. Injured his MCL, came back pretty quickly from it and has been a noticeable step slower since returning.

That, and he just hasn't been playing as well as we've come to expect when he posted back to back top 10 finishes in league scoring.

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
or he is very unhappy

We know he has a bone bruise on his ankle and there has been a lot of speculation all year that his knee is bothering him.

I'll leave the rumours of his mood to others. I would imagine all the losing and incompetence wears on a guy for sure though. Nelson seem to be building the guys back up.

Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
Despite being highly paid professionals, hockey players have emotions. I cannot imagine what kind of emotional toll consistently playing in such a toxic atmosphere like Edmonton has on these young players.

MISC*

He seems to have just lost his love for playing.

Can't blame him at all.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
He's on the biggest joke of a franchise in the modern era. They're going to ruin every young player that comes through there the way they run it, it just took longer with him than most.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
I was so excited in my fantasy league when I got Hall and MacKinnon, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad