What happened to: P.A. Parenteau

dinglitis

Dec 15, 2012
I couldn't help but notice he is playing 4th line minutes for the Avs, what's going on in his game recently?

Parenteau's career NHL stats are 274gp 68g 128a 196pts 197PIM, and he has 24pts in 38 games for the Avs so I'm guessing he hasn't been on the 4th line all season.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
I couldn't help but notice he is playing 4th line minutes for the Avs, what's going on in his game recently?

Parenteau's career NHL stats are 274gp 68g 128a 196pts 197PIM, and he has 24pts in 38 games for the Avs so I'm guessing he hasn't been on the 4th line all season.

He has been injured for a month and will return tonight and will be starting on the 4th line. No big deal.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Coming back from injury and he's been inconsistent this season probably due to the change in style of the Avs offensively.

I don't have any doubt he'll get his act together by the playoffs after he gets up to speed from his injury. He's a very smart player.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
How do you know he's playing on the 4th line (which he hasn't even done yet, so it's not like it was reflected in a boxscore) but didn't know that he's been out for a month with an injury?

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Roy has a after skate pressed that you can find at nhl.com then go to avs multimedia.
In that Roy stayed Pap would skate on 4 th and that Mitchell and Johnson are sick but expected to play.

TheStranger

Jan 21, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I say you should change your name to "#1 Avs fan" with this top notch stuff.

He has never played 4th line and probably won't even last a game there before being moved up. :facepalm:

dinglitis

Dec 15, 2012
I say you should change your name to "#1 Avs fan" with this top notch stuff.

He has never played 4th line and probably won't even last a game there before being moved up. :facepalm:
Lmao who's ever said I was the #1 Avs fan? because I have an Avs avatar? [MOD]

Anyways I appreciate the answers and it seemed like PAP had a decent return last night despite the loss?

Last edited by a moderator:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
He played an intense game... Mackinnon played well, duchy... Seemed like Staz took the night off... I want Staz and Landy yo play with Ror, and let pap play with Mackinnon and duchy one game

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Part of the reason Stazz wasn't terribly effective and MacKinnon/Duchene were is that Carlyle has his d-men play deep. Really deep. That pretty much takes away the boards, which is Stastny's specialty. Since the Toronto D was working so hard to clog things up along the boards, they left plenty of room in the open ice. Conversely, Hejda talked earlier this season about how he had to make an adjustment from Sacco, who wanted his d-men playing deep, to Roy, who wants them playing up.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
He played an intense game... Mackinnon played well, duchy... Seemed like Staz took the night off... I want Staz and Landy yo play with Ror, and let pap play with Mackinnon and duchy one game

Why?! It was no secret that when MacKinnon went back to center our offensive depth made an impact on the game. Hard to matchup with 3 lines like that. Besides Mack doesn't look great with Duchene, just doesn't work as well, he looked good with PAP though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad