Speculation: What do YOU think the chances are Keith Yandle signs with us in the summer?

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The below wouldn't affect my decision, just wondering everyone's thoughts:

Let's say Shane Doan retires this summer. Let's also say that Yandle signs in Arizona. Who's our new captain? Yandle? Or has OEL passed him as the heir?

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

Let's say Shane Doan retires this summer. Let's also say that Yandle signs in Arizona. Who's our new captain? Yandle? Or has OEL passed him as the heir?

I love OEL but Yandle may make a better captain. Hard to say though because so much of it is what is said and done in the locker room and around the team in general. No one outside of the players and those who talk to the players a lot would know imo.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I love OEL but Yandle may make a better captain. Hard to say though because so much of it is what is said and done in the locker room and around the team in general. No one outside of the players and those who talk to the players a lot would know imo.

I'd make Domi captain.

Seriously.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona

Yandle seems to be captain material.

Last edited:

Grvmnd

Apr 20, 2015
Does anyone know if he had bought a place out here? If he did and hasn't sold it yet that'd give me (a likely misplaced) excitement about the possibility of a return.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ

I actually like Hanzal as captain. During the 15 games he likely misses OEL can take the C. I'd love Yandle as captain but unfortunately I don't think he's coming back.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Yandle's house sold.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad