What CURVE do you think this is?

GLG

Jan 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
I know, I know you don't see these sticks anymore (man do I miss TITAN).

I used this stick a few years ago for ball hockey(nice shaft/blade combo, blade has ABS at the bottom) and tweeked the blade. Waiting on a few stores to call me back in terms of copying the pattern for me - in the meantime (and if they can't do it, or if it's too expensive) wondering what pattern you think this resembles the most.

As always thanks for your input.

GLG

Last edited:

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Looks a lot like a P88 I used to have:

IMG_0162.jpg

GLG

Jan 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
I actually compared it to my "Modano" Easton Stealth and my blade curves closer to the toe & also the toe is curved a bit more than the "Modano".... I'll compare it to the P88 (KANE) next time I'm at a hockey store --- Thanks again for the replies

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
In terms of similarity to current popular curves, I have an Iginla right in front of me (which is almost identical to a P88), and it definitely looks similar, but the curve on your blade starts slightly more towards the heel, and the toe of your stick is a bit straighter. I would have guessed it was a Modano/Zetterberg/Forsberg/PM9, but if you already compared it to the Modano and your curve is a touch more curved and a bit more of a mid curve, then it's basically a half way point between a P88 and PM9, which are already reasonably similar curves.

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
Looks like the forsbergs i use, but if you've already compared it then I am stumped, maybe more like an iginla or malkin

member 30781

Have to agree with some of the people and go with the Forsberg curve. It is basically closed, the only difference between the blades is that the Titan blade has more of a distinct curve than a Forsberg, but I'm not so sure. I havent used a Forsberg curve in about 4 years or so.

GoldenTriangle

Jan 15, 2011
Ok, slightly unrelated, but hopefully I can get an answer.

What would be an alternative to the PP09 Ryan curve pictured here?

Sherwood-2010-Blade-Patterns.jpg

I've been using this curve for awhile now and it's absolutely perfect for me, but I'd like to branch out from my beloved Sher-Woods.

I've tried the Kovalev but it's bit more open and I'm not a big fan of it. I could settle for something thats slightly more closed than this, though.

DevsFan84

Jul 31, 2007
Ok, slightly unrelated, but hopefully I can get an answer.

What would be an alternative to the PP09 Ryan curve pictured here?

I've been using this curve for awhile now and it's absolutely perfect for me, but I'd like to branch out from my beloved Sher-Woods.

I've tried the Kovalev but it's bit more open and I'm not a big fan of it. I could settle for something thats slightly more closed than this, though.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/patterns/patterns.html

This should help you out with what you're looking for. Off the top of my head, I would check out parise/drury in easton, crosby in reebok, and p91a in bauer. Those are just heel curves, you can check out that link to compare. Good luck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad