What can NHL do to Tampa's next season illegal roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
There is NOTHING illegal about their roster. They dod circumvent the cap, they did not break any rules, they did not sit over the cap during the season.... etc etc :facepalm:

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
They cant do anything to them except change the rules to keep them from doing it again. They used the rules to their advantage. Give credit and move on

Bob and 200 others

Apr 30, 2012
Reading HFB over the last year has been enlightening. Does any sport have fans as whiny, bitter and envious as the NHL? It's honestly mind blowing.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Tampa will continue to follow the rules put in place by the NHL. They have never broken any rules and are doing everything in those parameters.

People need to just stop being so jealous and salty that their GM is busting his ass 100% to build a winning team

The rules are set by the league and Tampa is following them

Nothing needs to be done by the NHL

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Reading HFB over the last year has been enlightening. Does any sport have fans as whiny, bitter and envious as the NHL? It's honestly mind blowing.

Nah it is because hockey has a niche fanbase so in a group of say 5 or so friends only 1 of them is truly a diehard hockey fan and it produces a huge ego that their opinions are top notch and it spills over to this board where you have to prove you're still the big fish but now it's in a much bigger pond so to speak.

It's why whenever a user has a genius idea of their team trading for another teams best player they have to rush here immediately and share that idea with the rest of the world because it would be a crime not to share such a genius idea, right?

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
I think all sports. You ever read all the whining and complaining about 'spygate' and 'deflategate'?

Bob and 200 others

Apr 30, 2012
The NHL is the only sport I follow with any regularity. Apparently fans in general just want to create reasons for why their team lost, beside the most obvious one. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: DownIsTheNewUp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad