What becomes of Kindl?

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Which is weird because didn't he have some sandpaper to his game in juniors? He wasn't a wrecking ball, but I swear he was willing to take the body and was even a bit cheap at times.He turned pro, and it's just disappeared.

He racked up a lot of PIMs in Junior. In 176 games he had 346 pims

Chance on Chance

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
Which is weird because didn't he have some sandpaper to his game in juniors? He wasn't a wrecking ball, but I swear he was willing to take the body and was even a bit cheap at times.He turned pro, and it's just disappeared.

Probably because he had good size against other players in JR, Now that hes not as big and strong against opponents he shys away

probertrules24

Jul 10, 2007
Canada
I wouldn't say he's a soft player but you can defiantly see that he doesn't have the same lower body strength or balance that he had earlier in the year. I think he's playing worried because of the hip flexor and knee injury's he had earlier in the year.

I would fully agree that he should be player with a grittier game due to his size and the fact that he once had that part to his game.

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
It looked like he finally was starting to develop into a top 4 guy early on this season, but it seems like his confidence just went away with the injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad