DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
spain

Alexandra Soldatova team russia @ marbella spain 2017
music: G.Fumanti, Aria

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Listening to Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot for the past few days and it's a very disappointing album so far for such a highly rated album. I liked one of their previous ones, Summerteeth but this doesn't have anything very catchy on it.

I have quite a bad miss rate when it comes to highly rated American 90s/00s indie albums (in comparison to British ones).

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Listening to Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot for the past few days and it's a very disappointing album so far for such a highly rated album. I liked one of their previous ones, Summerteeth but this doesn't have anything very catchy on it.

I have quite a bad miss rate when it comes to highly rated American 90s/00s indie albums (in comparison to British ones).

Jeff Tweedy was on the WTF podcast just the other day and was very likeable so I gave that album another try too. It made me remember why I didn't like it. He seems opposed to bridges and building tension and resolution. Wilco's music is all kind of flat and repetitive to me.

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues

Jeff Tweedy was on the WTF podcast just the other day and was very likeable so I gave that album another try too. It made me remember why I didn't like it. He seems opposed to bridges and building tension and resolution. Wilco's music is all kind of flat and repetitive to me.

Love Wilco but YHF is just middle of the pack in their discography for me. Summerteeth and Sky Blue Sky are my favorites. This is from the DVD that is included in the deluxe version of Sky Blue Sky.

a favorite from Summerteeth

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad