What are some of the best wrestling ribs of all time?

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
I love Rib Stories. Owen Hart, Mr Perfect.

I always crack up reading some of their stories.

off the top of my head, Owen Hart had 2 I adored.

This one about tricking Bulldog into wearing the sumo suit then pushing him out the ramp.

And the one where Owen Hart was rooming with Lex Luger and ran over to Sunny's room and asked to borrow some of her panties. She had no idea why at the time, but figured Owen was pulling a prank. Was he ever. He got a polaroid Camera and took pictures of his junk, then while lex was in the shower, put a metal spoon and the dick pics wrapped in panties into Lex Luger's carry on. Lex was stopped at the airport and his carry on searched after it set off the metal detectors and in front of a bunch of other wrestlers, the security pulled out the polaroids wrapped in Thongs. Lex was not pleased obviously.

Road Animal Warrior had a Christmas party at his house with a lot of wrestlers and Curt Hennig went to use their restroom. While in there he notices the training potty Animal and his wife had set-up for their son James, so Curt lays a monster turd in it and quietly leaves and no sells it. 30 minutes later Animal starts yelling for his wife "Jesus Christ come take a look at what James did!" then Animal proceeds to go around showing everyone this massive shit he thinks his two year old took in the toilet.

I've read a lot of these online but im hoping yall have some new ones I have not heard :)

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Owen Hart and Curt Hennig seem to be the kings of wrestling ribs, but I'll post one that I only read about fairly recently.

To start it off, Jericho ribbed Christian by using a Z list celebrity birthday call service to get WCW luminary Lash LeRoux to call Christian and wish him a happy birthday. He was led to believe that little Jay Reso was a sick kid or something. Anyway, Christian got Jericho back later. While Jericho was touring with Fozzy Christian started to use a deaf person phone call service (the operator reads a message from the deaf person verbatim apparently no matter what it is) to call Jericho while pretending to be some big fan (who creeped Jericho's number among other things) named Gertrude who loved Jericho's music and his voice despite being deaf. Gertrude was said to come from England and whenever Fozzy/WWE would be in England Christian would ramp the calls up and watch Jericho react whenever he could. The fan became increasingly deranged but Jericho talked about how the operator kept reading the insane fantasies/threats the fan was giving as if it was all normal stuff. This deaf stalker thing went on for years apparently.

67 others

Jul 30, 2010
Moose country
Owen working Stu with the hotel phone call always cracks me up. Extra points when people do a Stu impression.

I also enjoy how Vince apparently thinks getting pushed into a pool with all your clothes on is the height of comedy.
I heard about a rib Vince masterminded. I'll look for it and past it later. Involved getting coach fake arrested on his first day for starting a gambling pool over football with the office staff lol.

Reactions: CDJ

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I heard about a rib Vince masterminded. I'll look for it and past it later. Involved getting coach fake arrested on his first day for starting a gambling pool over football with the office staff lol.
Yeah that's a good one. WWE themselves released an animated short reenacting it.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
ravishing-rick-rude.jpg

Reactions: Kaner9

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Didn't Bruce Prichard tell a story of how Taker hated pickles and Owen Hart stuffed his/ gloves,boots and ring gear full of pickles/ his iced tea at various restaurants they were at or something along those lines? It was on an episode of Something to Wrestle with.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Didn't Bruce Prichard tell a story of how Taker hated pickles and Owen Hart stuffed his/ gloves,boots and ring gear full of pickles/ his iced tea at various restaurants they were at or something along those lines? It was on an episode of Something to Wrestle with.

Isn’t Taker legit scared of cucumbers though?? I remember hearing a few podcast stories about that.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Fuji had so many great well thought ribs this could go on for years, or he'd rib you by not ribbing you.

Ah yes, the classic no-rib rib. I recall hearing Cornette talking about such a situation with Owen Hart. Gets a call from "Stu Hart" and plays it off as a joke thinking it was Owen, but it actually ended up being Stu Hart.

Oh yeh you're a big bastuhd ain't yeh... why don't you ehhh... come down to the ehhh dungeon and I'll stretch yeh...

TZSooQTf7gw_fGcE8M9L2BtTtERshqHtArGl95ZxlKx9nH_kmo9K32QS68FU4g8X77QW1Te-Fjf5tj8h4Sw9IOJiQQa4Prub-sRVGOS7un5Tm6nS2Q

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Xpac put a turd in Juvy Guerrera’s bag because Juvy did an interview that had X-PAC’s girlfriends (Alicia Webb) kid taken away from Alicia. I think he brought up Xpacs suicide attempt and the baby daddy heard about it and used that as evidence to get custody of the kid

Juvy threw a tantrum and thought Konnan did it. Was starting to get really heated with Konnan to the point where it was gonna get physical and then Jack Evans beat the everloving shit out of Juvy

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Curt Hennig once shaved off Sean Waltman's eyebrows, standard fare for passing out, but what made is great is Waltman had photoshoots set up in the days ahead. If you watch some old RAWs on the network, when they do match promos with stills of the wrestlers, you'll see him without eyebrows.

Crude as it may be, another turd one. Apparently a handful of wrestlers crapped in Medusa's gym bag and did, what Nash referred to as a "Shake'N'Bake". She no-sold the whole thing, never mentioned it, and as far as Nash knew, no one ever ribbed her again.

To get back at Bill Watts for how he treated him during his first WCW run, Nash, when he was WWF Champion, responded to a "tear it down boys" comment from Watts and had a 20 second cage match with Yokozuna (this after it took the crew way longer than normal to put up the cage).

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Curt Hennig once shaved off Sean Waltman's eyebrows, standard fare for passing out, but what made is great is Waltman had photoshoots set up in the days ahead. If you watch some old RAWs on the network, when they do match promos with stills of the wrestlers, you'll see him without eyebrows.

SeanWaltman002_original_display_image.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad