GDT: What a Season: Devils @ Capitals, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
100 games of .908% goaltending now.

907% save percentage is how he'll finish this season. That's worse than last year! I'm glad some of you think he's gonna bounce back, but this is a trend now. These are of an aging, declining, breaking down goalie. We all saw it with another declining goalie at the top of the decade....
Don't you say it HaHaHa

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
they're going to be an underdog in any series. not sure why you're so worked up. If you think it's easier to take out Crosby in the first round I don't know what to say to you.

Yep. Much prefer Tampa over Pitt. Pitt's roster is equally as insane and is as seasoned as can be with back to back cups.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Who do you prefer?

EVERY TEAM is going to be tough.

Seriously...people are acting like it's some no-brainer that we HAVE to play Pittsburgh, we HAVE to play the Caps, we HAVE to play Tampa...just bring on whatever ****ing collosus we have to play. We'll be an underdog in any of those series, winning any of those series would be gravy after this year tbh.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Everyone avoid the mainboard. People are shitting all over us for not pulling our goalie "just to prevent Ovechkin from getting 50". The takes have gone nuclear.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Everyone avoid the mainboard. People are ****ting all over us for not pulling our goalie "just to prevent Ovechkin from getting 50". The takes have gone nuclear.

lol we didn't even really get the puck in their zone long enough to pull the goalie anyway. **** them, we're supposed to play into his stat-*****ing?

Reactions: Blender

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Nico got 20 the Wood PZ Maroon line shows they may be a force and some bench players got to play. They experimented a bit (stupidly perhaps - Mueller with Greene instead of Mueller with Vats) and didn’t completely mail it in. Given the opponent and the essential meaningless nature of the game they did fine. If anything they may have found a legit second line which would be huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00