What 1 piece would you add?

What one piece do the jackets need to add as a priority to contend?

• Total voters

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
2 clear weaknesses are #1 center and 2 LW. #1 center is obviously much more important but hard to aquire outside of the draft. Lets hope Dubois keeps improving

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I went with the LW assuming Bread is toast. I can live with PLD&Wennberg as 1 &2 but who is the top LW if Bread is gone?

If Bread was re-upping for sure I think I'd vote for a 2LW over a 1C again because I think our left wings in general suck. Milano might someday be as solid 2 but I don't see him as a 1 ever.

Reactions: cslebn

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
While 1C is seemingly an obvious hole, it's HIGHLY unlikely we can deal for one so I went with a 2C which is a proxy for a middle 6 center man. The idea of starting the season with Dubi at 3C is more than I can bear. And having 3 effective centers is essential to rolling out multiple scoring lines. (And it doesn't require one have the initials JT).

Almost equal to this need is a a goal scoring winger (LW preferred). It's a need if Bread stays; it's a desperate need if he goes.

Reactions: Xoggz22

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I like PLD on the top with bread and cam or anderson so I said 2c although imo 1B makes more sense.

Reactions: Xoggz22

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Feel like we're going to get pretty mixed results on this since some folks seem to be going the "what's realistic" route while others are going the "pie in the sky" route.

I'm going pie in the sky and saying 1C.

Blueliner70

Mar 16, 2018
If Panarin is traded. What are the odds they give Vitaly Abramov a good long look during traing camp?

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
If Panarin is traded. What are the odds they give Vitaly Abramov a good long look during traing camp?

I don’t think Panarin’s situation has any bearing on Abramov. He’ll get a healthy shot at making the club (possibly the 4RW spot) and will be competing against Davidsson to start the year in Columbus if we don’t add any pieces in FA.

Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad