GDT: Western Conference Final - Game 5: Hawks @ Ducks | 8 p.m. CDT 5/25/15 NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Rangers fan here who comes in peace.

Wow. Just wow. Toews=Best player in the league. There isn't another player I'd want to start a franchise with. What a leader!

That guy is unbelievable. I feel like he goes into modes where he just refuses to lose and this is one of them. 2 goals to tie it up? If I had to choose a guy to get that job done, I'd go with Toews everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
wonder what it would take to get this team to concentrate for 60 minutes....if they could they would have already won this game...

hope Crawford shuts the door here and the hawks come out like wild fire and catch andersen sleeping once again...

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
Ducks win.

Good game.

That's game. The Hawks are no match for Anaheim.

Talk to you guys later. I'm not watching this **** anymore.

3 goals against......no shots on goal. Goodnight.

This one is over guys.

3 goals on 8 shots. Still il the game.

That's series folks

I have seen enough

Nordstrom , Versteeg , Black Aces in next game please

I said winner of this game wins Series.

Anaheim is the better team.

Well, not going to stay up late to watch this one. Hope I miss an epic comeback. Have a good night fellow Hawks fans

Never count this team out.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Rangers fan here who comes in peace.

Wow. Just wow. Toews=Best player in the league. There isn't another player I'd want to start a franchise with. What a leader!

That guy is unbelievable. I feel like he goes into modes where he just refuses to lose and this is one of them. 2 goals to tie it up? If I had to choose a guy to get that job done, I'd go with Toews everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

we agree bro thanks and wish you the best tomorrow nite.

ploppsdman

Don't stand for the Blackhawks. Stand for Kyle.
Feb 5, 2004
Non-call on Crawford playing the puck in the restricted zone ... huge.

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison
Yep.

Never a doubt.

:laugh:

Now for the parade of returning ledgies saying "I'll never doubt this group again."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Canadian Baby Jesus.

Finnish Baby Jesus has showed up along with Canadian Baby Jesus, so is it now time for American Baby Jesus to say hello?

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
That's why you shoot from everywhere and anywhere, lesson for Saader tonite on that 2 on 1 with around 5 minutes or so to go.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
This is why you never doubt this team and its core.

Although I'd imagine when it was 2-0, that it was a foregone conclusion that not only we lost the game but the entire series.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Hawks had been too patient with their shot all night until those last two Toews goals. Come on boys dig deep for this OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad