WEST POLL

FOUR teams NOT making post season in 2023/24

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
Even VIC might need a reassessment. Votes can be changed. 3 + a bonus. Closing dec 31

PG votes? Maybe if the next atmosphere river takes out ALL the road routes south and east and they have to ferry down from Rupert.
Two more wins for Victoria this weekend. They won’t go far in the playoffs, but they ain’t missing.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
FTR, I assumed Victoria was bound to finish last in the conference, if not the entire league, especially when they made that trade in October. Here we are.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
POLL was a dub dud for sample size. This forum is 20-1 behind the O traffic for some reason.

VIC
VAN
KAM * tie with TRI are on the outs per voters.

maybe they didn't see the vote change option. Future POLLS maybe better with deadline matching the trade deadline.
VAN and KAM look like legit dogs. We'll see what the Flames do with Honzek as to VAN's ultimate fate.
Top 4 should be PG POR WEN TRI I'm sure PG is hoping for a VIC or KEL playoff to start so the bus can stay under 10 hours.

8 final picks guess
WEN * trade deadline wildcard
PG
POR
KEL
VIC
TRI
SPO
EVT

Last edited:

mrshootthepuck

Jun 30, 2023
I was dead wrong about Victoria. They are better than I expected. Could they be feasting on a weak BC division? Maybe but they are not bottom feeders at all.

MeHateHe

Dec 24, 2006
I was dead wrong about Victoria. They are better than I expected. Could they be feasting on a weak BC division? Maybe but they are not bottom feeders at all.
They've been beating US division opponents too. They are, to my shock, not terrible. Again, not the most talented team around, but they play pretty well structurally and they're pretty tenacious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad