West is best again, the future that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
Team Pacific(BC and Alberta) and Team Western(Saskatchewan and Manitoba) are both headed to the Gold medal final of the U17 World Hockey Challenge in Lethbridge, Alberta. :handclap:

Team Pacific handed it to Team Ontario tonight 9 - 1. Tyler Swystun, Camrose Kodiaks AJHL, led the way to the final for Pacific with 9pts. In the other semi, Team Western also hammered Team Atlantic 7 - 3. Jonathan Toews led the way for Team Western to this point with 10 pts and a share of the tourney lead in pts.

I guess we will know what the majority of Team Canada will look like for the 2007 and 2008 WJC team for Canada. Things change I know, but it looks like it will have a strong western flavour just like this year.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
What that tourney says to me is that my home province has to wake up; in the 80's and early 90's, Quebec was a contender every year, winning it a couple of times (I remember the Turgeon-Waite-Fiset-Savage years).

Hockey Québec needs a shake up from the top.

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
Hab Lover beat me too....as I watched Team Pacific destroy Team Ontario tonight...I thought about the WJC teams in 07 and 08...basically both of those teams...plus players like Jordan Staal etc.

Should be a great final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad