Post-Game Talk: We're startin' to come together

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
That shot was ****ing gorgeous. That is the Pulkkinen we need - easy to excuse his mistakes this game, now.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Minus the Zetterberg turnover that led to the Tarasenko goal, the game was really good.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Don't even know what to say about Pulks, just want more Pulks in net.

Team really is starting to get it together, had some growing pains and some injuries but they are looking infinitely better than the start of the season, actually in games now.

No small feat taking down LAK and STL b2b. Bravo Red Wings, don't play until Weds vs BOS

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Voted Howard, Marchy and Larkin. Thought Howard made the saves he needed to make, larkin doesn't need any explanation lol and marchenko played a very solid and confident game. Pulks I mean I've been trying to not be down on the guy but aside from his assist and that insane slapper I thought was very meh. Hope this can instill some confidence in him. Glad they got the 2 points though!

sean3250

Feb 7, 2015
Happy to see that the Blues are still our ******* after all these years ;)

Glad to see Pulks finally hit the net. Happy to see Howard battle for the win. He stood tall when needed.

Actual Thought*

Does anyone else think the 3 on 3 is kind of boring? It is so slow due to possession being everything and so much space makes pressuring almost impossible.

Nice shot Pulks. Great game Howard.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Does anyone else think the 3 on 3 is kind of boring? It is so slow due to possession being everything and so much space makes pressuring almost impossible.

Nice shot Pulks. Great game Howard.

Boring? It's the most exciting thing in the NHL right now, if there's a game going to 3 on 3 I turn it on. So many scoring chances, it's the best thing the NHL has done in years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad