Confirmed with Link: Wennberg to Kraken (3 x 4.5M)

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I'm not basing this off more than a feeling, and having always had hopes for Wennberg, but I think he breaks out and lives up to his draft potential with Seattle. Really good feeling that he's about to "put it all together". He started super strong in Columbus and then lost his game for a bit, got pushed down the depth chart and was on a pretty mediocre team. He got bought out which was probably a wake up call and a breath of fresh air. Got an opportunity to rebound in Florida and did and now a brand new team is giving him a fresh start with a nice commitment and he'll get ample opportunity.

He was the 14th overall pick and had 99 points in 149 game as a 21/22 year old. The talent is there. Still young. I could see big things for Wennberg.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
I'm not basing this off more than a feeling, and having always had hopes for Wennberg, but I think he breaks out and lives up to his draft potential with Seattle. Really good feeling that he's about to "put it all together". He started super strong in Columbus and then lost his game for a bit, got pushed down the depth chart and was on a pretty mediocre team. He got bought out which was probably a wake up call and a breath of fresh air. Got an opportunity to rebound in Florida and did and now a brand new team is giving him a fresh start with a nice commitment and he'll get ample opportunity.

He was the 14th overall pick and had 99 points in 149 game as a 21/22 year old. The talent is there. Still young. I could see big things for Wennberg.
As a Florida fan, he will help you win but he won’t drive the offense. A good bit of his explosion this year has been luck (see hattrick against Tampa) and playing with top tier players (Huberdeau). He looked like a great 3C for us once we acquired Bennett

Good player and I think he will do well with Seattle as a middle six center.

Reactions: LokiDog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad