AEF
Oh damn, Paige got suspended too?

Del Rio bringing her down.

Come to me Paige. I will steer you well

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I wonder if this pisses her off enough to try and leave with ADR?

Edit: Wondering if it was drugs. So natural weed is a fine under the policy, while synthetic weed is a suspension. I had no idea.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
I am guessing it is harder drugs than weed. Maybe Ketamine or Ecstasy since she`s known as a bit of a party girl.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I am guessing it is harder drugs than weed. Maybe Ketamine or Ecstasy since she`s known as a bit of a party girl.

I remember seeing it mentioned that there was a total divas episode were she was doing ecstasy or some other drugs. Now obviously most of that show is staged, but maybe that part actually wasn't. :laugh:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

It doesn't have to be harder drugs than weed. WWE will bust people on the policy for weed if they're stupid enough to get caught.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
All the time? Like when?
Well you're not going to get names of current guys as it's never announced, and those who do know (like Metlzer and co) won't say who for obvious reasons. Be when wellness stuff comes up Meltzer always says there are guys failing weed tests and they just accept the fine. You basically have to take his word for it, but it is supported by the accounts of wrestlers.

There have been past guys like Kendrick and RVD who have said they used to get fines all the time and just paid them and refer to it as the weed tax. RVD I know has said he wasn't the only one like that.

The only times weed is a suspension is when it's a synthetic.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Stupid question... are wellness violations w/o pay? If they aren't, the two should just get suspended to take a 30 day vacation. :laugh:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Stupid question... are wellness violations w/o pay? If they aren't, the two should just get suspended to take a 30 day vacation. :laugh:
It's 30 day of no work and no pay (not even your downside). You still get paid your royalties from shirt sales and video games for example, but no actual salary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad