Well, yah

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Have these simulations ever been right?

I feel like this is a kiss of death, like winning the Presidents Trophy.

Reactions: Strafer

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Me in Boston for a Stanley Cup parade? We'd all be arrested, Canada wouldn't let me back in, and your President would build a wall along the Canadian border to keep Bruins fans north of the 49th.

If you get kicked out of Canada, you can crash on my couch any time, Dom. Just be aware that Lou also frequently crashes there, and rarely wears pants. Like never. At all. It's kind of gross. But hey, my door is always open!

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
If you get kicked out of Canada, you can crash on my couch any time, Dom. Just be aware that Lou also frequently crashes there, and rarely wears pants. Like never. At all. It's kind of gross. But hey, my door is always open!

Well Lonnie. I don't need a Cup then. Lou like that would be incentive enough. I'm packing now!

Where does Brad sleep?

Reactions: BrainOfJ

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Well Lonnie. I don't need a Cup then. Lou like that would be incentive enough. I'm packing now!

Where does Brad sleep?

Brad? Outside the house at the picture window. I've invited him in several times, but he prefers to sit out there all day long, apparently rifling through his pants pockets looking for spare change, for some reason? He is always smiling while he's out there though, so he's at least happy...

member 96824

Me in Boston for a Stanley Cup parade? We'd all be arrested, Canada wouldn't let me back in, and your President would build a wall along the Canadian border to keep Bruins fans north of the 49th.

Put me down as pro-wall between US and Canada if it keeps you outta here!!

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk
Started with this : :thumbu:
Then went to this: :popcorn:

Then quickly turned to this::sarcasm:

Denoument was this::eek:

Might finish like this: :help:

... or this could just be some subliminal message thread on the Babcock / Leafs playoff emotional and reactionary rollercoaster these past years...

Reactions: Dom - OHL

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I say we just put the Stanley Cup on the other side. That should do the trick, they've been incredible at avoiding that north of the border.

I have a buddy I used to work with that lives in Toronto but is a stinking bleeding habs fan. I've been breaking his balls for years calling the Stanley Cup the America's Cup. Drives him nuts every time...lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad