Well At Least We're One Point Ahead of Anaheim (Positivity Thread)!

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Who'd have thunk that Anaheim would only be one point ahead of us after 6 games?! Eh boys?

Also, Gaudreau has 7 points. The goaltending tag-team has finally been sorted out.

Go Flames go!

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Surprised that the Ducks are struggling the way they have been so far, but they'll turn it around and I expect them to win the Pacific this year.

We have our own problems right now, so I'm not really concerned with what's going on around the league. The Flames are currently 1-5. Nothing to be positive about at the moment. I do believe we will see this team turn things around, just a matter of how big of a hole they'll dig themselves into before that happens.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Surprised that the Ducks are struggling the way they have been so far, but they'll turn it around and I expect them to win the Pacific this year.

We have our own problems right now, so I'm not really concerned with what's going on around the league. The Flames are currently 1-5. Nothing to be positive about at the moment. I do believe we will see this team turn things around, just a matter of how big of a hole they'll dig themselves into before that happens.

Yeah I'm shocked at Anaheim too. How can you sell no one showing up for 6 games to SoCal? Must be super delusioning to the fanbase there. I actually hope they turn things around.

But obviously I want Calgary to turn things around more.

Also, I know Gaudreau is still showing some risk-reward propensities in his play, but at least he's playing at a pace of a little over a ppg.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
A positivity thread? This should go over well. :laugh:

But I guess there's absolutely no way this could get any worse.

I said... there's absolutely no way this could get any worse.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
large.gif

funny-house-fire-flooding-city.jpg

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Rock bottom would be when someone from the Oilers board comes by and says they feel sorry for us. If that day comes, I will cry.

gdaddy21

Dec 31, 2010
shall we all ask lil b the based god to bless us over twitter. he seems to grant wishes.

sooni

Oct 23, 2014
Vaasa
It have been fun tho watch your games and i feel sorry for you. Btw im big Oilers fan :popcorn:

Oh and Hiller starts again in goal. :shakehead

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I am positive that something will happen and people will complain about it.

xMatMcC

Jun 27, 2014
NL
I was playing NHL 16 GM mode with the Flames last night to try and remember what winning was, and I started the first season 1-5 before making the playoffs with 46 wins. Also another 2nd round playoff exit but that's irrelevant for now. Positivity yeah!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad