Welcome to the new Bruins Moderator : Gee Wally

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Wally good to see you back - instant 'sense of calm' and someone who has provided enjoyment and advice over the past dozen years

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Damn, what's old is new again. Haven't posted in a dogs' age but will do so to welcome back Wally to his old position. Your chair awaits you

:GWC:

Haven't been on here in months. NOW, I'll have to come on here more often with Wally back.

Anyone who tosses **** around with Wally here will have a heavy price to pay.:D

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Actually nice to see some old time long timers showing up. Stick around.

We're gonna have some fun. I can feel it.

;)

I was out- but during lunch one of my buds who reads here says 'hey you know Wally Is back as a mod' I thought he was joking but saw and wbc8 texted me as well. Figured 10 day break was over and I'm back. :laugh: new DKH hate free....feel the love folks. Feel it

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I was out- but during lunch one of my buds who reads here says 'hey you know Wally Is back as a mod' I thought he was joking but saw and wbc8 texted me as well. Figured 10 day break was over and I'm back. :laugh: new DKH hate free....feel the love folks. Feel it

Good to have you back Dan.

I like to have fun :D

Yeah Susan, I heard that about you.
:D

nice to meet you

Gonzo you nut! Good to see you too.

TheReal13Linseman

Now accepting BitCoin
Oct 26, 2005
Nation's Capital
I watched it :laugh:

My daughter was home for this game as she is in the video.

I like having Wally back. We here on this B's board are lucky as the mods here are great.

Ok, but at the risk of earning the first infraction of GW's comeback, shouldn't this thread be titled: "Welcome to the OLD Bruins Moderator: Gee Wally"?

Also, any truth to the rumor that GW is the real Walt Kowalski? Ponder.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Ok, but at the risk of earning the first infraction of GW's comeback, shouldn't this thread be titled: "Welcome to the OLD Bruins Moderator: Gee Wally"?

Also, any truth to the rumor that GW is the real Walt Kowalski? Ponder.

Nice to see you posting !

I met Wally once and he looked exactly like I thought he would. :)...and he was wearing his "Grouchy" jersey :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad