Welcome to Pittsburgh, Lee!! (A highlight reel of Stempniak)

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
This is a homemade highlight reel I made for the the newest Penguin, Lee Stempniak, AKA, Stemper.

There wasn't much information on him when we acquired him, about his strengths and whatnot, so I decided to check into it, and found tons of awesome highlight reels! Which in turn gave me the motivation to put something together for him.

(I based my highlight reel on the classic Janni Pesonen one (ex-Penguin), and I linked to the original, and the awesome music "nana na nanana na" on the youtube page!)

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mo Wanchuk

Embrace the Hate
Mar 16, 2009
Palm Isle
This is great. Thank you!

I can't wait until he gets some practice with Sid/Kuni. He has all the tools to fit on a line with Sid and by the looks of his shot he can finish too.

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
Anyone know how to get the youtube video to display on the site, without just being a link?

I tried the

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
<snip>

You have to use everything past the "v=" along with the Youtube tags.

Thanks for posting this. Don't know much about Stemp's game, to be honest. And welcome to the boards!

EDIT: Took out the video since it was fixed up top.

Last edited:

penguins2946*

From what I've heard from Calgary fans, he's incredibly streaky. But when he's on, he's a legit top-6 winger. When he's not, he's still a strong 3rd line defensive winger. It makes sense to play him with Crosby.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
From what I've heard from Calgary fans, he's incredibly streaky. But when he's on, he's a legit top-6 winger. When he's not, he's still a strong 3rd line defensive winger. It makes sense to play him with Crosby.

That about sums it up. He really needs to be on the PK as well. Always a threat to score on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad