Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Good -

- A little life out of FES early
- Miller
- Hitting

Bad -

- Still the same results.
- Scott 0-2 against the Leafs heavies. Meh.
- Hecht.
- Defensive zone mistakes still rampant. Not that we thought those were going away, just more of the same.

Ugly -

- Officiating.
- Rob Ray just sucks. Stop telling us that a period they got dominated and outscored 2-0 was "good".
- Waved off goal.

Ted Black

May 23, 2011
Gbu

**** THIS TEAM.

I don't know who's in charge of GBUs. I probably wasn't supposed to start this thread.

So sick of watching this ****.

Come out hard for the first ten and then POOF, nothing.

U: every ****ing thing

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I seriously hope that Rolston doesn't feel as good about the game as Rayzor.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I think Rob Ray may have been punched in the head a few too many times if he thinks they left it all on the ice. Hopefully by the end of the season this group can show some sort of promise with a new coach, but that was pathetic.

Imagining Defeat

Dec 16, 2007
Satellite of Love
Good -

- A little life out of FES early
- Miller
- Hitting

Bad -

- Still the same results.
- Scott 0-2 against the Leafs heavies. Meh.
- Hecht.

Ugly -

- Officiating.
- Rob Ray just sucks. Stop telling us that a period they got dominated and outscored 2-0 was "good".
- Waved off goal.

I'd like to see the overhead view of that...I don't think he touched him all that much. Oh well...

CrankyJay

May 17, 2006
Lancaster, NY
Blow it up...with a new GM

Regier should be fired ALONE for the Leino contract. He gave it to him knowing full well he had hip problems.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I swear they are the slowest, most boring and clearly unmotivated team in the NHL right now.

Ruff actually got the better part of the deal by getting fired.:nod:

Tonight's grade: F

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
I think it will take a couple games before we see any results from changing coaches. Their heads had to be in a fog since yesterday with what happened. No excuses but this effort didn't surprise me at all.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Not a good hockey team. Ruff had to go, but the roster is the biggest problem. LA and St. Louis had turnarounds because they were getting unlucky with their percentages before their coaches got canned, and then they progressed to the mean. We're not getting unlucky. We're just not good.

Montag DP

Sabres fan in...
Apr 4, 2007
...Maryland
I think it will take a couple games before we see any results from changing coaches. Their heads had to be in a fog since yesterday with what happened. No excuses but this effort didn't surprise me at all.
If you can call it effort. It doesn't surprise me either, but it does greatly disappoint me.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010

I think we're all praying this, but kind of not real confident about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad