Welcome our newest mod: Rangerssharks414!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So as you may have noticed already, SpinTheBlackCircle (formerly known as WildGM) has decided to step down from moderator duties. But that left us with an important gap in our mod coverage: namely for an eastern mod with a history of a non-Sharks team in his user name. To that end we went with the only logical choice:

Rangerssharks414!

So welcome him aboard and make sure to make his mod life as seamless as possible. And if you have your eye on a future mod position, maybe consider changing your name to LeafsSharks or PredaShark or something like that. I mean, it couldn't hurt. :sarcasm:

So with that, let a whole new reign of terror begin! :laugh:

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
And if you have your eye on a future mod position, maybe consider changing your name to LeafsSharks or PredaShark or something like that. I mean, it couldn't hurt. :sarcasm:

Or I guess you could try something with a regional reference, a mention of a developmental stage of young mammals, or a very old e-mail address. :sarcasm:

Welcome, rangerssharks414!

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Don't listen to these miserable jerks. :laugh:

Welcome aboard and thanks for infracting everyone who said something negative in this thread. Long live the regime! Muahahaha!

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
Congratulations Rangerssharks414

I am only kidding when I say...........................

I am sorry for all the things I thought but didn't write about you and those that I won't write. :sarcasm:

OK, uh, I actually.... who are you? ;)

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
sidenote: Does this mean SSG and LSB are all but confirmed for moddome?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad