OT: Welcome new HF Jets mod: YWGinYYZ

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
I'm starting to really like our core here.. Now if we could just get some coaching :sarcasm:

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Excellent! Congrats YYG!

Great Choice. Great Mod group we have here, and now we have the GDT master "locked up".

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Congrats YWG! Even though I fought so hard against... I mean... I really wanted you to be a MOD!! :sarcasm: :naughty:

Good choice, we needed a nice guy to balance out all the ******* mods on here :)

Puckschmuck*

Awesome choice!

One question though, what happened to Guerzy? Is he no longer a moderator?

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Undeserving. He's always one to see things in black and white, deal in absolutes and rile people up.

Congrats!:D

Last edited:

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Again - thanks everyone! Fame, fortune! Wait: no fame, and no fortune? Ah well - just happy I can contribute. :nod:

I hear Oduya's still serving up pizzas - maybe he'll throw one our way today? ;)

And nope: I'll keep doing GDTs/BDTs, though I'd love to see more people signing up to do them! Fresh blood is good, and I love other people's takes on GDT's.

In honour of your promotion to Mod, I'll take a GDT. It'll be one later in he season!

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
'Gratz man.

Did the board lose a mod or are we getting more out of control? :sarcasm:

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Awesome choice!

One question though, what happened to Guerzy? Is he no longer a moderator?

Stepped down from moderating here the other day, perhaps for a while or maybe for good, we'll see what the future holds and what I feel like doing. Going to contribute here posting and with Arctic Ice Hockey, a little more relaxing for me headed forward as my wife and I welcomed our baby boy last month.

A big congrats to YWG, well deserved! You'll do great things! :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad