OT: Welcome new Bruins Mod - PlayMakers !

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I'm so happy to hear this Bill! I know of nobody more deserving to be a mod. here (besides the present mods).
I just hope that this doesn't put the kibosh on any future plans to restart your (post - game) internet radio show.:yo::handclap:

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I'm so happy to hear this Bill! I know of nobody more deserving to be a mod. here (besides the present mods).
I just hope that this doesn't put the kibosh on any future plans to restart your (post - game) internet radio show.:yo::handclap:

What? He deserves a migraine?

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Have no idea why anyone would want to do it,maybe there's some benefits we don't know about. Crave makes money but....

I genuinely care about the community, enjoy reading and interacting with everyone and want to do my part to help ensure that this remains a place for fans to be able to come together for healthy discussion about the sport and the organization.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Have no idea why anyone would want to do it,maybe there's some benefits we don't know about. Crave makes money but....

I have been involved with message boards since Prodigy - and I feel the same way as smithformeragent.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I genuinely care about the community, enjoy reading and interacting with everyone and want to do my part to help ensure that this remains a place for fans to be able to come together for healthy discussion about the sport and the organization.

Thanks for that.
Good luck, Bill!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad