OT: Welcome New Bruins Mod.. Mr. Make-Believe!

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Scott, they must be giving you some good ****. Enjoy.

Right before the playoffs *snicker* Rest of you mods are evil for that.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

Hey all.

TP mentioned that we might need something a little extra for the playoffs and I had volunteered a while back, so here I am.

A moderator... If he/she isn't just going by the book, they're not doing what they're set out to do. So, Tattoo? Your fear should be unfounded. I'm not going to be one of those guys who starts going all trigger happy when there's unhappy argument happening. In fact, I love a little fire... As long as it's with reason.

I know we're an antsy bunch here. And while I don't agree with a Fire Julien crowd, I DO understand where that emotion is coming from. We suffered through a needless lockout and now we see a team on a nightly basis with the talent to be better, but lacking the identity of the Bruins we love. And it's frustrating. I'm frustrated too.

I won't do anything without trying to understand where the poster is coming from FIRST. And without explanation as to why I'm doing something. And it's only the guidelines that concern me. We will not be over-moderated.

I appreciate the kind words from everyone here. Like all of us... I just want good hockey talk. And there's still, after ten years of being here? There's still no place that rivals this site.

Cheers.

Scott

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya

Giving our American friends the scouting report on Scott. :sarcasm:

I've probably used this video before but perfect time to use it again with his upcoming moderator duties. Hopefully you have the chance to ban a lot of people during a long playoff run ;)

member 96824

Fantastic choice. Great poster.

Lower taxes and better healthcare for all!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
More than a stellar and deserving choice. Congrats, I will PM you my suggestions as to whom u should ban for a lifetime soon:)

Kinda kidding

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
welcome to the team. good to have you.

I remember you and I have some great debates in the past and it never got personal. It was done the way it was supposed to be done and I have not forgotten that.

This place is better having you with us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad