Welcome from Vancouver

Riposte!

Jan 25, 2006
Seattle
The I-5/BC 99 rivalry is going to be real. I'm extremely excited to be able to go to road games in Vancouver (and have my Kings come to town 3 times a season).

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Welcome to the NHL from a Caps fan. May you not have to wait 44 years to hoist a Stanley Cup, but in the event you do, it will will be worth it. Good luck!

Thanks. Kind of know what that’s like. We waited 38 years to hoist the Lombardi trophy. Had a blast going to a championship parade in my city, for my team, even though it was only 19 degrees.

I cannot wait for the Seattle NHL team! :thumbu:

pettersson

Oct 8, 2018
f*** you, Seattle!

Jk, I'm just getting ready!!
Welcome guys :) super excited about this. Vancouver needs a good rivalry. Also, a team that understands the travel pain.

Cheers to the next many years we hate eachother!

puckpilot

Oct 23, 2016
Seattle cheered for the Canucks, so I'll cheer for Seattle in return, except when they're playing Vancouver. Here's to many years to come in the I5 rivalry.

Please don't win a cup before us. Pleeeeeeease.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
Congratulations to Seattle hockey fans! Yes!

So, who does Seattle take from Vancouver in the expansion draft?

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
Flames fan living in Vancouver here - very excited about this. Congrats guys, and prepare to hate Canadian sports fans much much much more.

OK, we have to do some fan scouting here. Best Steak joint in Vancouver, Best Sports Bar in Vancouver, and Best place for a Gut Bomb. :)

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
OK, we have to do some fan scouting here. Best Steak joint in Vancouver, Best Sports Bar in Vancouver, and Best place for a Gut Bomb. :)

Beast Steak: Black and Blue
Best Sports Bar: Bells and Whistles
Best place for a gut bomb: The American

Steely Van

Oct 12, 2018
I hope Seattle gets a basketball team soon. Some cities have both pro teams play at the same venue the same day. Vancouver road trip. Seahawks nhl and nba triple header.

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Really hoping that Seattle/Vancouver becomes one of the great rivalries in hockey. The more exciting hockey to watch, the better

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Congrats and welcome,it's gonna be fun to have another team in the PNW and I'll be rooting for you guys to have a competitive team so we can have a great rivalry like the Battle of Alberta.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad