Recalled/Assigned: Welcome back, Taylor Beck

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Nice to see him get the call up, but I don't think he or any 1 of the Milwaukee kids will help any.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
while Beck could end up being a decent 3rd line player I was hoping Watson would get called up. I see a lot more potential from Watson than I do from Beck. Hope he does well though but I wouldn't expect much honestly.

alexmanu

Jan 1, 2011
United Kingdom
Watched some Ads games this season, Beck really impresses me. But I have also been really impressed by Salomaki and Sissons, watch out for those two.

Forsberg should really be in Nashville too tbh.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Beck? Nah. His skating would have to improve 10 fold to be a top 6 NHLer. I do not see that happening but a solid 3rd or 4th line NHLer I can see him being.

It would be a waste to have him play 7-8 minutes imo. Will be interesting to see if he breaks into the lineup next game. Hope so.

kypredsfan

Smashville Subban
Jan 20, 2011
Mt. Juliet, TN
Beck? Nah. His skating would have to improve 10 fold to be a top 6 NHLer. I do not see that happening but a solid 3rd or 4th line NHLer I can see him being.

Really? I thought he was a 2nd line pwf type. At worst, 3rd line. I don't envision him as a grinder though.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin

I think you're underrating him quite a bit. He could definitely play in the top 6 if he reaches anywhere close to his ceiling.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Really? I thought he was a 2nd line pwf type. At worst, 3rd line. I don't envision him as a grinder though.

You get the Gold Star!

Some of the other posts are borderline whacky.

Beck's biggest problem is lack of consistency. If he can finish better, he could be a force in the NHL. I could see him as a 20 or so goals and 30 assists per season guy, given the right line mates.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Watched some Ads games this season, Beck really impresses me. But I have also been really impressed by Salomaki and Sissons, watch out for those two.

Forsberg should really be in Nashville too tbh.

Forsberg needs to round out his game. That won't happen in Nashville playing 2 shifts a period every other game. He can play in all situations in Milwaukee and grow here.

You are correct about S & S. They have caught fire. I thought that Salomaki was going to get a hatter last night. Sissons leads the team with 15 goals in 39 games.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Always glad to see the young guys get a chance, especially considering most of our old guys don't exactly set the world on fire most of the time.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
They only called Beck up because they wanted an extra forward on the road trip in case of injury. Trotz has the don't change the lineup if we are winning philosophy. After the loss against the Flames Beck will probably play against Edmonton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad