Blue Jackets Area
obligatory
its-been84years-titanic.gif

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Chinakhov in or out? It’s a freaking roulette wheel roster. Anyone see the lineup posted anywhere for tonight?

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
I wonder what the powerplay units look like now that Laine and Boqvist are both back? Bogy on 2nd PP? Where does Domi play on PP?

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I wonder what the powerplay units look like now that Laine and Boqvist are both back? Bogy on 2nd PP? Where does Domi play on PP?
Boqvist will be in the 2nd unit, Laine in the 1th, Domi will probably play similar role on the right side like Voracek in the 1th unit. But I'm interesting how Lars will use Boqvist, who will play instead of Bjork (I think Roslo), and who will play with Domi, Boqvist and Sillinger in the 2nd unit.

IMHO:

UNIT 1
Jenner
Laine, Roslovic/Bemstrom, Voracek
Werenski

UNIT 2
Sillinger
Boqvist, Bemstrom/Roslovic, Domi
Bean

Last edited:
Reactions: MoeBartoli

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
Going to be a high-energy game fellas. The Preds are in for a big surprise tonight. Let's win this one for Laine! Let's GOOO!

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
They played a tough game yesterday, we should be able to take care of them

I hope they can keep the Preds off the scoresheet in the first half of the game. The back-to-back team usually starts better than the rested team, has better touch on the puck, and that should be even more noticeable with the Jackets off so long. It might be ugly in the beginning for the Jackets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad