Weird issues with this game [EASHL]

Connor Mcdavey*

I am having issues with this game, and am hoping i can get some answers from you guys..

Everytime i play an eashl club match a few things are happening

1) i ALWAYS.. always get hit and nudged off the puck. it seems as if i can't enter the zone without being targeted, and i mean it's impossible to stay on my feet. I'm ranked 550 on online versus play so it's not like I don't know how to change angles so i don't get hit or put my shoulder down, it's absurd.

2) my computer A.I always shoots the puck off a faceoff win, it never fails to happen. I win a face off and they blast all the time, never thinking of passing or getting the puck through traffic.

3) computer defence can't keep up with other teams forwards, often making silly mistakes that give the other team 6-7 break aways a game.

whereas the other team's AI are 100x better than mine.

if anybody can tell me what im doing wrong, or what i can do to fix this it would be greately appreciated.

Is it a internet problem, do i have to upgrade my internet package??

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
1. Find a way to get in the zone. Otherwise, putting your strength attribute up and making your player a bit bigger(height+weight) helps out with not getting decked every time.

2. The A.I shooting off the draw... nothing you could do about that except maybe call for the pass as soon as you win the draw.

3. Get human D for your club, and you won't have that problem. :)

Connor Mcdavey*

1. Find a way to get in the zone. Otherwise, putting your strength attribute up and making your player a bit bigger(height+weight) helps out with not getting decked every time.

2. The A.I shooting off the draw... nothing you could do about that except maybe call for the pass as soon as you win the draw.

3. Get human D for your club, and you won't have that problem. :)

thank you for the input, i just called telus and they agreed to up my plan to a 50mbps internet plan, i was previously on a 6mbps plan. do you think that was the problem? Thank you for your time

- Nail Yakupov

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
thank you for the input, i just called telus and they agreed to up my plan to a 50mbps internet plan, i was previously on a 6mbps plan. do you think that was the problem? Thank you for your time

- Nail Yakupov

An improved internet connection would help gameplay a lot, not sure about helping your problems. If you're having a lot of lag internet may be the problem.

Connor Mcdavey*

thank you, i'm getting it installed wednesday i will update if gameplay is smoother. I honestly think that is the problem,

- Nail

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad