GDT: Weekend @ Long Island's: Canes @ Isles

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Been a rough go of things with injuries so far. Patches ded. Svech ded. Turbo ded.

Aho had a face transplant. Raanta is mostly just stuck together with gum and rubberbands.

But if a movie franchise could exist based on the unlikely misadventures of a couple of Jerks and some dead guy, why can't we?

WHY. CAN'T. WE?

1682699615700.png

NOW WIN!

ETA:

Last edited:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Been a rough go of things with injuries so far. Patches ded. Svech ded. Turbo ded.

Aho had a face transplant. Raanta is mostly just stuck together with gum and rubberbands.

But if a movie franchise could exist based on the unlikely misadventures of a couple of Jerks and some dead guy, why can't we?

WHY. CAN'T. WE?

View attachment 698356

NOW WIN!
I AM THE LAST TRESHOLD. AND THE FIRST. GO.

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad