Pre-Game Talk: Week to Start Fresh (@NYR, @NJ, @BOS)

How many points will the Avs earn on this trip?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
It's here, folks! After a 10 month long offseason, we are finally ready to start fresh and begin a new season. Kicking things off with a road trip and two day time games, it will be good for the guys to get away before coming home.

Practice is at 11am, hopefully final cuts are official today.

Reactions: Tweaky

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
each hockey offseason gets longer than the last

this year I bravely predict mediocrity for our belovéd Avalanche

I hope I am wrong

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I say we surprise one of those teams with some early season jump and sneak out a win. No idea which one, but somebody will underestimate us and get lazy. Best we can hope for this year, right? :D

Edit, forgot one of the teams was Jersey. We beat Jersey, should feel lucky to sneak any extra points out.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Excited to see the young guys get it started ! And really happy with the early start Saturday against NJ ! I won't be able to watch the Bruins game on Monday though so that's a bit of a bummer as there aren't too many instances where the Avs play around dinner time (french time).

It's going to be great to see the young guys get a full season under their belt !

Reactions: Tweaky

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Beat the Rangers and Devils, lose to the Bruins.

Kerfoot first NHL goal Saturday.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Im just across the border into nova scotia ..so i guess it's prob 8.5 ish if ur saying 7...Been awhile since i did the drive but i know it's closer than Quebec city which is 9 ish for me .

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I'd be happy with three points. I don't think any of the four teams are particularly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad