Pre-Game Talk: Week of Wingers, Flamers, Nuckers, and Krackers... maybe we don't suck again?

SuperJoe

Feb 24, 2010
Royal City
I'm thinking of taking the ferry to go to the game tonight, never crossed my mind to go until this morning with the way they played lately, but after the last few games I'm like why not.

Kingslayer am I being insane to consider it? Asking a friend.

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I'm thinking of taking the ferry to go to the game tonight, never crossed my mind to go until this morning with the way they played lately, but after the last few games I'm like why not.

Kingslayer am I being insane to consider it? Asking a friend.

Just do it. Plenty of good seats left.

Reactions: SuperJoe

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Not really relevant to the subject but I don't know where else to put this.

Any time someone tries to say Marty was a better goalie than St. Patrick, I'll just point at this.

Also, Roy's postseason performance and accomplishments are records Brodeur couldn't even touch, even with all the Cup runs.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
Not really relevant to the subject but I don't know where else to put this.

Any time someone tries to say Marty was a better goalie than St. Patrick, I'll just point at this.

Also, Roy's postseason performance and accomplishments are records Brodeur couldn't even touch, even with all the Cup runs.

I am very happy to see the great Billy Smith on that list.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo

giphy.webp

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Who the f*** needs the big boys, Cogs - JTC - LOC will torch teams

I highly recommand you to not trade MacKinnon and Rantanen yet to make Cogs - JTC - LOC your first line.

I swear one day we will see an advanced stat named AdScAggRoTmsScFor%^ that will put Martinsen at the top of the NHL in something not clearly defined that might or might not exist and every advanced stats simp will be :eek3:.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad