Pre-Game Talk: Week of two Chi, Chi, and a Boston Cream Pie... And Buffalo 'Yotes

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
We will never lose again!

giphy.gif

And we will also NEVER stop complaining!

W W W

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
LLL cause this place is more entertaining after losses

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
The Avs have the best point % in the league and almost guaranteed to finish as the top team in the west.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
Boston scare you OP? We historically play well against the bruins. WWW

In Boston, yes. Avs haven't lost there in like 15 years, or something stupid like that. However, Boston has been playing well as of late, and the Avs, despite winning games, have not been playing super great for about 2½ weeks (basically since that 7-1 win against Winnipeg). Avs also won 15 straight on home ice. That streak isn't gonna continue forever, and I just feel with both those factors they're due for an L here soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: jabubenice

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
In Boston, yes. Avs haven't lost there in like 15 years, or something stupid like that. However, Boston has been playing well as of late, and the Avs, despite winning games, have not been playing super great for about 2½ weeks (basically since that 7-1 win against Winnipeg). Avs also won 15 straight on home ice. That streak isn't gonna continue forever, and I just feel with both those factors they're due for an L here soon.
I also wonder how much fatigue is playing into how they are playing as of late. Tonight will be their 13th game in the last 23 days (will end up being 17 games in 31 days at the All-Star Break). That's a lot of hockey.

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
Probably an L tonight and then the Avs win the next 3. Im beginning to miss Bo and its beginning to dawn on me that it could be over for him as an Av and as a hockey player. Both thoughts really suck.

cmon Kingslayer, it’s not just dawning on you. It’s been the pale horse hanging over this whole forum for 10 days.

its spoiled the season for me so far, same as last, and should he not return I’ll actually have to make a Sophie’s Choice about how the Avs can fit in my life after 25 years daily devotion. id consider myself a “good german” to continue after the disgusting dishonorable unaccountable culture of hockey takes another young kid’s life away

which is why he’ll be back.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
I think Byram will be back, very confidently so, but I do think he should take the rest of the season to make sure. We can get by

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I also wonder how much fatigue is playing into how they are playing as of late. Tonight will be their 13th game in the last 23 days (will end up being 17 games in 31 days at the All-Star Break). That's a lot of hockey.

The players exhaustion will show in their performance, but Frankie will steal the game.

Certain posters here will then melt down. Epically.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
cmon Kingslayer, it’s not just dawning on you. It’s been the pale horse hanging over this whole forum for 10 days.

its spoiled the season for me so far, same as last, and should he not return I’ll actually have to make a Sophie’s Choice about how the Avs can fit in my life after 25 years daily devotion. id consider myself a “good german” to continue after the disgusting dishonorable unaccountable culture of hockey takes another young kid’s life away

which is why he’ll be back.
Nah it really is starting to dawn on me that it might be the end. I remember talking myself into believing that Hishon could pull through from his concussions, bullshitted myself into thinking Forsbergs foot issues would magically get better since he had the best doctors on the planet to fix it and that Joe Sakic hand would grow back but none of those things happened.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Lemonlimey

Apr 1, 2014
Crestone
Nah it really is starting to dawn on me that it might be the end. I remember talking myself into believing that Hishon could pull through from his concussions, bullshitted myself into thinking Forsbergs foot issues would magically get better since he had the best doctors on the planet to fix it and that Joe Sakic hand would grow back but none of those things happened.

and i thought what i posted was dark....

some apply, some aren't like the others. (the Sakic one is more funny that anything)

its bo vs depression atm, and too many of us can relate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad