Votes: 4 10.0%

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The f*** does this team need Klingberg for? He's hideously bad. Even before Anaheim the writing was on the wall that this guy is cooked.

Only way I'd take him is at 50% retained and the Ducks take back both EJ and MacDermid at their full cap hits.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I put down three trades, considering we already have one in the books.

I wonder why nobody in the West is truly adding. If I'm not mistaken, Niederreiter has been the biggest addition out West thus far?

Polite HKYDiscussion

Jul 29, 2021
Tough week of games, but after these 4 games, the rest of the season (21 games) is gravy.

Playoff teams = TOR, DAL
Teams fighting for playoffs = LA x2, DET, PIT, MIN, EDM, WIN
Tanking for Bedard = SJ x3, ARI x3, MTL, OTT, CHI, ANA x2, NSH
I was coming to say the same thing. After this week, we should go 21-0. But I’m guessing we’ll have a few complacent games against the bottom feeders.

I wonder why nobody in the West is truly adding. If I'm not mistaken, Niederreiter has been the biggest addition out West thus far?
The west knows that they’re not going to beat this AVS team. They all know that they will have a better chance next year as we get tighter and tighter up against the cap.

The East is fighting and clawing for who gets a chance at 2nd place.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Him and Barbashev have essentially been the only adds from the West so far.

I kind of wonder if teams in the West just legitimately dont think they have much of a chance, outside of us Vegas and Edmonton, though even Edmonton is doing nothing at the moment.

I wonder if the Avs being 13-2-2 in the last 17 games and starting to look more and more like last years dominant team despite still being injured, has changed the outlook for a few teams in the West.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006

Nope:, it’s JMFJ

Reactions: Pokecheque

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
So, with Makar likely questionable for tonight, Dermy likely out, and Englund traded for JMFJ, I would assume the Avs D tonight to look like...

Toews/Girard
Bo/Manson
JMFJ/Bhunt

Meyers gets recalled and they go 12-6

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad