Pre-Game Talk: Week of Saadness [vSJ | vSJ | @MIN | @MIN]

Will Hunter Miska get his second ever start this week?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
I dunno, I think the Wild are pretty solid this year. They have the same record as the Avs. I’d be really happy if Colorado could take 3 of 4.
Minnesota have yet to play the Avs, Blues, or Vegas this season.

Admittedly we've only played the Blues twice and lost to LA and Anaheim, but Minnesota's record could look very different in a couple of weeks. 6 of their next 8 games are against the Avs and Blues.

Reactions: Sudden Nordique

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
If it means anything, capfriendly has LOC on the roster and not the taxi squad so he probably replaces Bellemare (and Jost moves to center). Also, I could see Pateryn getting the first tour if Toews is not ready (Bednar banking on his motivation against his former team).

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What's great is Girard isn't just beating people with speed. Its edgework and deceptive play. He'll cut at the last second, turn his body so forecheckers think he's going the wrong way.

tumblr_py44gkCkao1qh5f04o3_500.gif

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
What's great is Girard isn't just beating people with speed. Its edgework and deceptive play. He'll cut at the last second, turn his body so forecheckers think he's going the wrong way.

Such a great player. Such a great skater. Occasionally, he’s in a vulnerable position where he’s at a disadvantage due to his size/strength. But he’s so smart and such a great skater that it’s very rare. Great team friendly contract too.

Reactions: NOTENOUGHJOSTTHINGS

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Such a great player. Such a great skater. Occasionally, he’s in a vulnerable position where he’s at a disadvantage due to his size/strength. But he’s so smart and such a great skater that it’s very rare. Great team friendly contract too.
Last game there was a moment where he was getting sandwiched by Meier and Kane and still managed to skate out of trouble. His agility + smarts + puck skill will prevent him from getting too exposed. Will be the best contract in the league soon if it isn't already. Girard is probably team MVP up to this point for me (in the games I've seen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad