Pre-Game Talk: Week of Saadness [vSJ | vSJ | @MIN | @MIN]

Will Hunter Miska get his second ever start this week?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Damn, Toews is a big loss. That sucks.

What are we going to see on defence?

Byram - Makar
Girard - Johnson
Graves - Timmins

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
That's what I'm talking about when talking about attacking and defending as a unit of 5. You can't win in the NHL today if you have freelancers on the team, every member of the unit needs to do his job to a tee or everything falls apart.

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
Not sure where to put this, but it is an interesting read. It seems to tie in to the underlying stats about the recent prospects that the Avs are draft (zone entry and exits proficiency).

What does this mean? That we are playing trap in the middle zone? :-D

On unrelated note, which division this year are actual West and East Conference? Naturally, West is West, but is it paired with North or Central?

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
What does this mean? That we are playing trap in the middle zone? :-D

On unrelated note, which division this year are actual West and East Conference? Naturally, West is West, but is it paired with North or Central?
There aren't conferences this season. The 4 winners of each division will be reseeded based on regular season points in the semifinals (i.e. the "conference finals"), so we could meet a team from any of the other 3 divisions in the 3rd playoff round.

Reactions: Miri

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
There aren't conferences this season. The 4 winners of each division will be reseeded based on regular season points in the semifinals (i.e. the "conference finals"), so we could meet a team from any of the other 3 divisions in the 3rd playoff round.

Oh, i see, thanks. Interesting. So we could hypothetically and technically meet someone like Vancouver in SCF then?

Reactions: cccoltsicehockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad